Have you ever struggled to obtain tickets to see your favorite band in concert, or to attend a festival? YellowHeart is trying to solve a problem that should be familiar to anyone who’s ever tried to buy a ticket for a popular event. Those tickets will often get bought up by scalpers, who buy the ticket with no intention of attending the event, then resell the ticket at a much higher price.
YellowHeart, founded by CEO, Josh Katz, a music megafan, who was tired of getting ripped off by scalpers, aims to solve these problems. When scalpers buy up tickets it is a lose-lose for the fan and the artist, because genuine fans pay inflated prices, or simply cannot afford to see their favorite band, and the musicians aren’t sharing in the profits from the marked-up tickets, either.
YellowHeart is a live event ticketing and digital collectibles platform powered by blockchain technology and built exclusively for the benefit of artists, teams and their authentic fans.
How it Works:
Tickets are issued on a public blockchain as NFTs, YellowHeart generally uses Polygon to issue tickets. Polygon is an Ethereum scaling solution which has extremely low transaction fees (usually less than a cent per transaction) and extremely fast processing times which makes it perfect for high volume actions such as ticketing large-scale events
Users will need to download the YellowHeart wallet app to their smartphone
- ios: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yellowheart-wallet/id1573603118
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yhmobilewallet
By creating blockchain-based tickets as NFTs, YellowHeart enables a broad stroke of security and functionality. Ticket redemption is enabled via YellowHeart’s proprietary app and secured with a rotating barcode that works without the internet, as it is cryptographically tied to the user’s device. The app also includes cryptographic and biometric verification to identify ticket ownership for seamless redemption.
Through YellowHeart, the event ticket becomes an engagement vehicle. Tickets can be constructed to include collectible assets that can be unlocked by fans. These include limited-edition collectibles and redeemable coupons. They are distributed with the tickets, but can also be earned by meeting certain criteria. Fans can be engaged in this way with various rewards, including limited edition media, AR stickers, filters, music, etc. This allows artists to safely and effectively engage with and reward their fans on a more personal level.
To date YellowHeart has collaborated with some of the biggest and most well-known artists, musicians and event organizers on the planet:
- Kings of Leon →https://yh.io/nft-collection/kings-of-leon-nft-yourself-collection/3
- Kat Graham →https://yh.io/nft-collection/toro-gato/13
- Maroon 5 →https://yh.io/nft-collection/maroon-5-nft-collection/5
- Disco Biscuits →https://yh.io/nft-collection/the-disco-biscuits-x-the-real-theory-nft-collection-/18
- Dreamverse →https://yh.io/item-details/dreamverse-party/123
- Scope Miami →https://yh.io/item-details/yellowheart-x-scope-miami-beach-2021-official-opening-party/178
- Les Claypool →https://yh.io/nft-collection/les-claypool:-pulsating-poetry-paintings/12
- Jerry Garcia →https://yh.io/nft-collection/the-rock-&-roll-hall-of-fame-presents-jerry-garcia/9
- Romero Britto →https://yh.io/nft-collection/romero-britto-x-dj-white-shadow/17
- DJ Whitesnake →https://yh.io/nft-collection/romero-britto-x-dj-white-shadow/17
- XXXTentacion →https://yh.io/item-details/take-a-step-back/31
Follow YellowHeart for news of upcoming drops & exciting new features